Saturday, June 09, 2007

 

You did ask for it...


The whole famn damily just after the grand march at graduation. So now DD only has a couple weeks of school and her finals to be totally graduated. My mom flew out (the first time in her almost 84 years that she has been on a plane - and that took a little convincing)and we were all at the cap and gown ceremony in the morning at 10. But mom was a little too tires to attend the evening program, so the rest of us attended. With 133 in her graduating class things took a while, but eventually we got through. The class did a demonstration waltz to the Blue Danube after the Grande March, then grads had a dance with one of their parents, then there was a short dance for the rest of the evening. Then the buses came and those who were attending the safe grad party left for the evening debauchery. We picked them up at 6 the next morning and took them home to sleep it off.

And I have to admit, during the cap and gown ceremony, when they announced DD, daughter of and gave our names, as DD walked onto the stage, I cried. Now she just has to do something with the rest of her life!

One down, one to go.

Comments:
What a fantastic picture, Survey. You glow with happiness and love. Your girls are lovely.

Thank you for sharing, and for the update.

*hugs*
 
Survey! It's so great to see you!

What a lovely picture of your family. Your daughters are absolutely beautiful, just like you. Handsome DH!

*smooch*
 
Thank you for updating. I've been worried about you and peeking in here regularly.

Your girls are beautiful! The family picture is wonderful and it's so nice to see all of you.

Now... don't wait so long to update next time, K?

*smooches*
 
Thank you. (smooches) Did I mention, the girls bought me that dress for Mother's Day?
 
Actually, stupid me meant to comment on the dresses but forgot to.

Your dress was the first thing I noticed. It's so pretty. Did they pick it out for you or did you find it and they bought it?

Also, that must be the grad dress that you ordered online? Very beautiful.
 
Love the pic survey! All of the dresses are beautiful. You all look wonderful.

*smooches*
 
I LOVE YOU ALL! Your girls are so beautiful! Just like their mommy!

Great to see you. *smoooch*
 
Your daughter looks beautiful, Survey, and her dress too! I like those lock-in things. The kids can stay up all night and party, and yet? it's a pretty safe environment.

And don't you look terrific!
*smooch*
 
What a beautiful family you have, Sez.
 
Yay! Congrats to you and your oldest DD. Such a wonderful time in her life, and your's too.

Glad to see you here...I have been wondering how you are.

*hugs*
 
I'm so happy you updated! What a wonderful picture! All the dresses are beautiful.

I had just mentioned I miss you!

I'm gl;ad your mom made it too!
 
Yipee!

You all look fabulous.

A great picture!
 
*smooch*

It's nice to see you. I love this picture.
 
I missed you the mostest. What a happy and memorable occasion!I'd have cried, too. I think I have a tear in my eye right now. How cool that your mom flew for the very first time!
 
Everyone looks great! I especially like your dress.

I'm glad graduation went well. It's fun to hear how they do things elsewhere.
 
What's up in Survey's world?
 
Hi sweetie. How you doing?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?