Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Happy Valentine's Day!

A sweet and cheery day to all on this February 14th. I can't believe how the days get away from me - I don't even seem to notice them passing. I am reading your blogs, I just don't seem to be able to get through them and comment as well. A lot of that has to do with stinking dial up internet - it just takes so long to do anything.

Overall I am feeling well, and I hope you are too. While we are in a small deep freeze weather wise just now, it does not compare to the weather I see occuring in eastern Canada and the States! Hope you are all keeping warm!

Lately I started reading the Dark Hunter series of novels by Sherrilyn Kenyon so I have been snuggling under my special blanket a lot and feeling really decadent.

Once more, Happy Valentine's Day.

Comments:
I'm so glad to hear from you.

Dial-up, that is so, so wow. I wouldn't have the patience for that either.
 
Good to hear from you! Check in once in a while, mmmkay?
 
OMG, someone else who reads those kind of books! (I have all of the Dark Hunter books. And the Dream-Hunter books. And a few of her other series. *grin*)

Have you ever read Katie MacAlister's Aisling Grey series? There's only 3 out so far, and they only come out 1 book per year, but they are excellent!
 
Happy Belated Valentine's Day SS.

Snuggling under a warm blankie and reading a good books sounds like a great idea. I haven't done that in ages. I may do that tomorrow on my day off.
 
Happy belated Valentine's Day!

*smooch*
 
Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Hope you're keeping warm up there...
 
I wished you a happy V-day below but I'm happy to do it again! Happy Belated Valentines Day!

I have never read any Dark Hunter books - another series to check out on Amazon!

...Glad you're feeling well, Survey.
 
Happy....

Valentines....

Day....

:-)

I slowed this comment down to accommodate your dial-up internet.
 
mtw-always so thoughtful.
 
Well, my search on line of my local library reveals that Arkie's suggestion of Katie MacAlister are not on hand, but lots of our regional branches have them, so it will take a few days and I will be reading her suggestion. Thanks Arkie! Another good one is Undead and unwed / Mary Janice Davidson.

It's good to hear from everybody and I will shortly tell you of my recent adventure with my tires - exciting, no?
 
Oh yeah, I love Mary Janice Davidson's Undead and ... series. Betsy is one of the funniest characters I've come across.
 
HI Survey! Long time no update....is everything ok?
 
Yoo Hoo!!!! Not the drink, just calling out for you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?